Zombie Army 4: Dead War is a survival horror tactical shooter video game being developed by Rebellion Developments and was released on February 4, 2020.
It is sequel to the Zombie Army Trilogy.
Hitler’s hordes are back for more in this spine-chilling shooter from the makers of Sniper Elite 4! Abominable occult enemies, epic weapons and a harrowing new campaign for 1-4 players await in 1940s Europe, as you fight to save humankind from undead Armageddon!
When caught in the middle of an undead apocalypse, being on your own is definitely a major disadvantage. Fortunately for you, in Zombie Army 4: Dead War, you have a rough and ready team of zombie slayers at your disposal. Each comes with their own unique backstory that lead them to come face to face with the same hideous situation that is the end of the world!
The player can select one of four Survivors.
- Karl is an expert sniper who has already killed Hitler at least once, and takes his job extremely seriously.
- Shola is a skilled engineer with a gift for decimating the dead.
- Jun is a former diplomat and selfless team player.
- Boris has lived through darkness and has a real knack for cracking undead skulls.
Alternate Survivors (DLC)Edit
- Hector is the by product of Plan Z. However, his allegiances align with the Resistance, helping to rid the world of his undead brethren.
- Josiah is a former Creole sailor who has now lends his skills and resilience to the Resistance.
- Werner is a former German soldier who took exception to occult experimentations. He now fights alongside the other survivors.
- Marie is a ferocious guerrilla fighter who seeks to rid the the world of Hitlers zombie horde.
Grotesque, lumbering, bloodthirsty, rotting and groany are just some of the way in which you could describe the undead. In Zombie Army 4: Dead War all of these words are applicable, however your generic zombie isn’t all you’ll find on the battlefield. A whole host of undead horrors await! Here are some of the nasties you will find during your campaign. Face them if you dare!
- Zombie Grunt The commonly faced undead adversary.
- Zombie Officers A higher ranking undead fiend with the ability to mysteriously control his rotting squad.
- Zombie Elites Much larger in stature and way harder to kill. Often carries hellish weaponry.
- Unique Zombies An array of undead creatures each with individual murderous traits.
- Zombie Vehicles A freakish hybrid of technology and undead biology. One to avoid if necessary.
- Hitler The true embodiment of evil. The leader and architect behind the undead apocalypse.
A stiff upper lip is only going to get you so far when dealing with the bloodthirsty undead horde. In the midst of the horrors of the apocalypse, the resistance has managed to scramble and patch together an array of weapons suited to permanently ending the zombie threat! Workbenches throughout your campaign allow for the wielder to upgrade and modify their weapons. In doing so your armoury will contain some seriously deadly hardware in the fight against Plan Z.
Game Guides Edit
- Top ten tips for your campaign
- Top five tips for Horde Mode
- Guide to weapons in Zombie Army 4: Dead War